CNRU (Cognitive Neuroscience Research Unit) works broadly within cognitive neuroscience, but research projects so far seem to be particularly focussed on some specalized areas. These are at at the moment:
- The development of methods to study consciousness empirically.
- Empirical and theoretical investigations of neural correlates of consciousness.
- “Dysfunctions” of consciousness (blindsight, visuospatial neglect, vegetative state, minimally conscious state).
- Cognitive rehabilitation and cognitive training.
- Intentional actions, volition and free will.
For specific papers and publications see Publications